ChefPro Appliances is an authorized dealer. All appliances you purchase are protected by the manufacturer warranty. Most manufacturer warranties cover parts and labor on the appliance for a year. The duration and coverage of a product’s warranty depends on the manufacturer. Though our sales team has up-to-the-minute information on each warranty, you’ll also receive your warranty information with either your product or in the mail shortly after we deliver your appliance. Most of the time, manufacturers require you to fill out and mail a warranty form, which will also indicate when the warranty period starts (usually from warranty submission or purchase). For some products on the ChefPro Appliances site, we have the warranty form under the “Info & Guides” tab on the product page. ChefPro Appliances also offers extended warranties that cover parts and labor for appliances (excluding commercial products, sinks, faucets and a few other items) up to five years, while most manufacturers’ extended warranties just cover parts.
- Pre-screened & Authorized Service Providers ServicePro has an entire network of pre-screened, fully insured, manufacturer authorized service centers.
- In-Home Repair
- Repair or Replace Promise If ServicePro can’t repair the covered product, we will replace it with a product of like features and functionality.
- No Deductibles or Hidden Charges – 100% Coverage of Parts and Labor There is no need to worry about hidden charges. ServicePro covers repairs to the product in the event of an electrical or mechanical failure.
- Plan is Transferable In the event that the covered product is sold or transferred at anytime during the term of the Service Plan then the coverage may be transferred to the new owner.
- Renewable Up to $250 reimbursement at a laundry mat should service be unable to At the end of the prescribed term, you have the option to renew the service plan. For as long as you own the product.
- Multiple Repair Safeguard Rest assured that ServicePro will replace your customer’s product should the product require more than 3 qualified service events during a 12 month period. (After the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty.)
- Food Loss Protection ServicePro protects you in the event you experience food loss as the result of an electrical or manufacturer failure. $200 per qualified event, even during the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Power Surge Protection ServicePro protects your unit in the event of a power surge up to a maximum of $500 even during the manufacturer’s warranty. There are a few things you should never do with your appliance in order to keep your warranty intact: