Inspect your appliance while accepting your appliances. Appliances are delicate and have many parts that are sensitive to rough handling. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. If you notice there is damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the delivery invoice. Please call our customer service department immediately, and we will issue a return authorization (RA) number. If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is important before signing. If your item was shipped via UPS, call UPS at 800-pick-ups with your tracking number to report a damaged item.
Plug in your appliance to make sure it operates properly. It is important that you install your appliance within 30 days to make sure it operates properly. If you receive an item that is defective and not due to shipping damages, please contact our customer support within 72 hours of receipt. If your item is defective after the first use, please contact the manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature.
If a residential appliance is installed in a commercial location, the warranty is void. ChefPro Appliances follows the manufacturer warranties and policies. Once the unit is brought out of the continental United States, the manufacturer warranty is void. We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when manufacturer authorize a replacement on a unit. Missing parts are covered within the first 30 days upon delivery receipt. Please contact the manufacturer directly to order any missing parts.
Product Does Not Meet Your Needs
If you receive an item that does not meet your needs please call our customer service department within 24 hours of receipt. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
General Return Policies at a GlanceTo avoid having to return items, please read all item specifications before purchase, and call us with any questions prior to placing your order.
- To avoid having to return items, please read all item specifications before purchase, and call us with any questions prior to placing your order.
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
- After signing for and accepting your item, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item if your product is damaged or does not meet your needs.
- Call the manufacturer if product is defective after the first use.
- In the event of a return, you must contact customer service to receive a return authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any returns without a RA.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable for returned items.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition as received.
- You must return the item using the same shipping methods as it was originally shipped.
- We do not accept returns return on special ordered items and commercial laundry equipment.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products delivered more than 30 days after receipt.
- We cannot accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- ChefPro Appliances reserves the right to refuse returns.