36" Induction CooktopTheir 36" induction cooktop offers an intelligent solution to cooking and kitchen ventilation in one singular appliance. With a sleek black glass finish, it can be installed in a variety of kitchen layouts – perfect for island benches or homes with high or slanted ceilings. With three fan speeds plus boost, it offers powerful extraction and four induction cooking zones, including SmartZone
- Seamless kitchen integration, without the need for overhead ventilation
- Four cooking zones, including simple pairing of two zones to create a SmartZone
- With nine fan speeds plus boost, select the perfect extraction rate for your cooking
- Minimal style, sleek black glass finish to suit any kitchen design
SEAMLESS INTEGRATIONOffering true design freedom, this cooktop can be placed anywhere – eliminating the need for bulky overhead ventilation and helping to create a seamless flow between kitchen and living spaces. Installed raised or flush, it’s perfect for islands, or homes with high ceilings.
ELEGANT DESIGNThe subtle black glass and durable matte black detailing blend elegance with durability. With premium styling, these cooktops seamlessly blend with other appliances for a cohesive, considered kitchen design.
PRECISE CONTROLFisher & Paykel induction cooktops offer extremely accurate temperature control from very high to very low heats, so you can sear, sauté and temper like a pro. Touch&Slide controls react immediately when you adjust the temperature, so you can go from a boil to a simmer in seconds.
EFFECTIVE EXTRACTIONDesigned for busy homes, the integrated ventilation works effectively and unobtrusively in the background. Featuring nine fan speeds, plus a boost function, for quickly removing odors and steam.
SAFETY OF INDUCTIONInduction cooktops only start heating your pot or pan once you’ve placed it on the surface and stop as soon as you remove it – so they are safer for everyone.
EASE OF USEDesigned for simple removal, the grease filter tray effectively captures spills, while the single glass cooking surface can be easily wiped clean. A flush ventilation grille allows pots to effortlessly slide across the cooktop surface.
SUPERIOR EFFICIENCYLess heat is wasted during induction cooking because only the cookware is heated, not the cooktop surface. This makes induction cooking more energy-efficient than electric or gas cooktops.
- Seamlessly integrated cooktop extraction, perfect for islands or homes with high or slanted ceilings
- Designed to fit raised or flush with the countertop with a sleek black glass finish
- Three fan speeds plus boost, for effective extraction of cooking vapors
- Four cooking zones, including simple bridging of two zones to create a SmartZone
- Immediate heat response and precision temperature control with induction technology
- Easy-to-clean single glass surface, with grease filter tray for capturing spills
- A flush ventilation grille allows pots to slide across an area of the cooktop surface
- Compatible with standard 10" x 3.25" ducting systems
- Cooktop remains cool to touch until a pot or pan is placed on the surface
- Intuitive Touch&Slide controls react immediately when temperature is adjusted
- 89⁄16 "" "
- 36 "
- 201⁄4 "
Ducting adapter Sheet metal adapter (included)
Dishwasher safe grease filter Flat easy clean glass surface Flush grille Pan detection system
Minute timer Soft-touch electronic controls Touch and slide controls
Air outlet size 10" x 3.25" Air speeds 3 + boost Ducted externally Ducting direction Rear outlet on product - ducting by installer Maximum air flow (Boost) 413CFM Maximum air flow (Level 9) 365CFM Maximum noise level (Boost) 9.95sones Maximum noise level (Level 9) 7.99sones Minimum air flow 159CFM Minimum noise level 1.83sones Motor type
Gentle heat Heat settings 9 Induction cooking technology Pause function PowerBoost SmartZone
Electrical connection UL cable Maximum power 7.8kW Supply frequency 60Hz Supply voltage 120⁄240V (120⁄208V)V
Depth 20 1⁄4" Height 8 9⁄16"" " Width 36 "
ADA compliant Keylock Pan detection system Safety time out Surface hot indicators
Parts and labor 2 years
Number of elements 4