These premium built-in column wine cellars are masterpieces of Bertazzoni design and technology. Their stylish panel ready doors and glass front reflect close attention to detail and high-quality materials.
Designed to keep your wine at its best, it offers a high level of control with 2 temperature zones for red and white wine that cool between 40° F and 65° F. The unique side-to-side airflow circulation maintains the correct temperature in each zone when opening the door for reloading. The intuitive digital touch-control interface let you select the perfect temperature range and control the humidity. Red wine ageing function lets you lay down the bottles that will be kept in the best condition possible.
A tinted triple glass UV protected door protects your valuable wine collection from light damage. A vibration damping system on the compressor lets wine rest undisturbed. Custom lighting keeps the lights on for 12 hours for maximum visual impact.
Designed to allow for elegant configurations of wine cellar, refrigerator and freezer in any desired width, they work in harmony with handles and finishes available for every Series.
Bertazzoni built-in column wine cellars are designed with pride in Italy and covered by an industry-leading 2-year parts and labor warranty.
- Ensure the utmost in bottle storage with a precious wood shelf design anchored by a premium telescopic smooth motion glide system.
- Preserve the character of your favorite wine and champagne as a result of zone dedicated evaporators, cork protecting humidity controls, UV light-shielding glass window and vibration-free variable speed compressor.
- LED lights provide illumination for your wine cellar column.
- Access temperature, humidity and interior lighting settings for each zone through the intuitive digital touchcontrol interface.
- Enjoy ample and flexible storage of all type of bottles thanks to Bertazzoni’s columns design featuring the most usable interior depth in the category.
- Maintain the correct temperature in each zone when opening the door for reloading, thanks to the unique lateral side-to-side airflow circulation.
- Create a truly flush front alignment with the adjacent cabinets and minimal clearance with the exclusive “lift & swing” door hinge.