Signature Kitchen Suite 36-inch Flex Induction Cooktop features 4 inductors, with each zone providing up to 3,700 watts of power, delivering the power you need for most of your daily cooking. Need to go to the next level? The 11-inch dual-center element delivers 7,000 watts of power, making it the most powerful center induction element in the industry.* But don’t worry, there’s plenty of beauty to go with all that brawn. A 7-inch color LCD touch control makes it easy to use – and clean. And with the thinnest profile in the industry, it can be installed completely flush to match your style.
- POWERFUL CENTER ELEMENT With 7,000 watts of power, the 11-inch dual center element is the most powerful center induction element in the industry*. This element can boil one quart of water in about a minute.
- TWO FLEX COOKING ZONES From a small pan to a large griddle, each Flex Cooking Zone combines elements to accommodate different sizes and shapes of cookware. Each zone provides up to 3,700 watts of power
- PROUD/FLUSH INSTALLATION The cooktop can be installed proud, allowing quick and easy retro-fit installation. A flush-mount installation provides a sleek appearance that blends seamlessly with countertops
- LCD TOUCH CONTROL 7-inch color LCD touch control allows for easy interface and use. The seamlessly integrated display is also easy to clean.
- WI-FI ENABLED FOR SMART CONTROL The innovative Wi-Fi feature, powered by ThinQ™ Technology, brings modern convenience to the kitchen. Monitor the on/off status of the cooktop elements from a mobile device using the Signature Kitchen Suite ™ app. When combined with a Signature Kitchen Suite Pro-Style Hood, ThinQ™ Technology lets the cooktop and hood communicate with each other so the elements and fans are synchronized.