Bertazzoni built-in ovens put Italian design and precision at the heart of your kitchen. As beautiful as they are practical, they can be installed flush or proud in any style of kitchen cabinet.
With technology designed to help you cook any dish to perfection, the Bertazzoni dual diagonal convection fans offer best-in-class even heat distribution throughout the extra-large 4.1 cu.ft oven cavity. Evenly bake large batches of cookies using all 7 shelf positions. The full-width 8-pass broiler sears steaks so they are crisp on the outside and juicy inside. Or use it to broil delicate fish fillets to perfection. And when you’ve finished cooking, the no-fingerprint stainless steel is easy to clean.
Bertazzoni built-in ovens are designed with pride in Italy and covered by an industry-leading 2-year parts and labor warranty.
8.2 cu. ft. Total Capacity
- Both ovens have 4.1 cu. ft. capacity as well as the same power and features for added space and flexibility when preparing meals.
Dual-Diagonal Convection System
- Two large-blade fans positioned on the diagonal axis and subsidiary air vents at the top and bottom of the oven cavity provide balanced airflow and even heat distribution.
- Bertazzoni ovens use stainless steel metal knobs to select cooking modes and temperature, while the intuitive interface lets users program time and other functions.
- A special lining allows the oven to self-clean reducing all grease, fat and other deposits to a residue dust when the 850°F cleaning cycle is operated. The dust is easily removed and the lining is then wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- All Bertazzoni ovens install flush with the cabinet doors and integrate seamlessly with specialty ovens and warming drawers in both vertical and horizontal combinations.